Sunday, September 25, 2011

Patient husband, naps and our refrigerator

Today, I feel gratitude for:
- A forgiving husband - he seems endlessly blessed with patience and forgiveness for my crankiness when I don't sleep well
- A nap - yes, I probably should have gone to church, but I am pretty sure God understood the necessity of getting caught up on sleep
- A refrigerator full of healthy food - it feels good to be back on track
- Movies that make feel laugh and cry
- The amazing spirit of the kids I hung out with today - cancer survivors that outlasted me on the dance floor - all with smiles on their faces

Dear God, thanks for today - and for all of the blessings in it. I am very grateful for my life - and I know I owe it all to you. Help me to be of service to You and Your kids in the best way possible. Amen.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment