Wednesday, September 7, 2011

9.7.11

Today, I feel gratitude for:
- Meeting K's beautiful baby girl today - truly one of God's miracles!
- Fox Point seasoning from Penzey's Spices and for A sharing it with us. Dear LORD, I don't know how I lived without it on veggies before now.
- Free chicken biscuits, yogurt and fruit delivered to the radio station today...just when I was starting to think about going to grab a bite to eat!
- Trying out a new recipe today...and having it work out!
- S promising to take care of the remainder of the laundry tomorrow - hallelujah for not having to fold the final two loads from our honeymoon!


Dear God, thank you for the multitude of blessings you have given me and to my friends and family. Please protect and guide all of us, and grant us knowledge of Your will...and give us (or take away) what is necessary to do it. You are pretty awesome, Dude. Amen. Oh, and P.S. Please grant D and RJ a safe and happy birth of their baby boy SOON! Thanks. Amen again. Link

No comments:

Post a Comment