Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bubble baths, new music and more

Today, I feel gratitude for:


- my awesome husband surprising me last night by having a bubble bath drawn for me (complete with candles and Jim Brickman playing on the stereo!) when I got home from work - he even kept the dogs out of the room so I could just relax and enjoy it! How did I get so lucky?


- lunch with a dear friend yesterday at a new restaurant - great food and conversation


- my Kindle - now, I have something to read wherever I go (and for a nerd like me, that's imperative!)


- new music by Mumford and Sons and The Script on my iPhone - it's fun to groove along to new music.


- inspiring podcasts from the Eventual Millionaire - they make me think I CAN reach my goals (monetary and otherwise).




Woo hoo, God! This life You have given me is just freaking awesome these days, and I am feeling so grateful. Thank you for all of the many blessings You have given me - and for the awareness of how good life is. I would hate to be missing this stuff! Please help me to stay on track with aligning my will with Yours, and please remove any of my character defects that get in the way of me being useful to You and Your kids. Please continue to watch over M as she deals with the culmination of all of her hard work this year, and D and RJ as they continue "Baby Watch 2011", and anyone else just needs a little extra TLC today. Thanks again, Dude - You Rock! Amen.




What are YOU grateful for today? Can you think of ONE thing? I'd love to hear it! As always, I am grateful for you taking the time to read this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment