Tuesday, September 13, 2011

9.13.11

Today, I feel gratitude for:


- My husband - he's just dreamy and fun to be with
- A packed brown bag breakfast - it's easier to stay "on track" when I plan ahead and bring food that's good for me
- The ability to laugh at myself - it's not fun to make mistakes...but they make the best stories! (This picture is of #1 and #3 on the list today - we couldn't figure out how to cut the cake!)
- Time to do laundry today - although I have NO idea how two people make so much laundry
- People offering help and guidance on my new freelance work ventures


Dear God, when I refuse to accept that I am human and make mistakes, please help me to remember to find the humor in my missteps, and to share it with someone. Help me to remember that I need to walk before I can run, and crawl before I can walk, and even though I make my mistakes in a pretty public forum, that nobody dies if I have a bad day at work, and that if I keep a good attitude about the whole deal, I get another chance to do better next time. Also, I feel like I have been praying for this for a while now, but please guide and protect D and RJ with the whole "about to become parents" thing - it's looking like You are going to make that happen sooner than later! Woo hoo! Thank you for all of the awesome people in my life - please keep them safe and help them know You and Your comfort. Amen.


So - what are YOU grateful for today? I'd love to hear about it! Post it in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment