Tuesday, September 6, 2011

9.6.11

Today, I feel gratitude for:
- An incredible wedding day, filled with family and friends, where I got to marry the best man I know, my true "answered prayer"
- The opportunity for us to go on a once-in-a-lifetime honeymoon to St. Lucia
- Making a new friend today
- A clean home to return to after a long vacation and every day after work
- The book, "The Happiness Project" - inspirational and interesting - real life application for ways to tap into being happier

Thank You, God. Thank You for the gift of life, for a world of natural beauty and power to live in, and for the people around me who love me and accept my love. Thank You for caring about me and helping me every day in my journey, and please help me ask for the gift of Your help each day.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment