Thursday, August 4, 2011

8.4.11

Today, I feel gratitude for:
- pool time with M yesterday - she makes me happy in my heart, and we got tan!
- living through p90x's plyometrics
- an incredible wedding present from S and J
- so many people that "get it" when I say I miss my mom
- an extra 15 minutes of sleep this morning

Dear God, thank you for sending me so many of your "angels" yesterday and today - You really do find creative ways to send me comfort. Please help me to look for opportunities to do the same for other people. My heart is just broken for my friend D on the sudden, tragic loss of her dad. Please grant her some of Your comfort and healing. No one should have to deal with this while they are pregnant. I know You have a plan, but dude, sometimes, I just don't get it. That's about all I've got today. I'll check in tomorrow. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment