Friday, August 19, 2011

8.19.11

Today, I feel gratitude for:
- Brakes that work on S's car (and his quick reflexes to use them!)
- Helpful salespeople at J. Crew and New York and Company (the latter of which slid me a $70 off of $150 coupon just to be nice yesterday!)
- Marc Broussard's new album - it's fun to listen to on my way to work!
- http://www.happyplaces.com/ - it's guaranteed to make you crack up today - I dare you not to laugh!
- So many good wishes and so much good advice as we approach the wedding day (in 8 days!!)

Dear God - grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference. Thy will, not mine, be done. I am keeping it simple today, God. Please look after my loved ones and friends, too, and lift my resentment towards _______, and grant her everything I want for myself. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment