Monday, August 22, 2011

8.22.11



Today, I feel gratitude for:



- S finding my wallet this morning (we looked for over an HOUR last night - but he found it in his car under his driver's seat - NO idea how it got there, but SO glad it was found...especially since we have so much need for it this week as we get ready for the wedding and honeymoon!)


- Getting caught up with friends last night while on my very long "gotta wear the dogs out" walk


- Deciding to pay off our credit cards instead of buying each other a wedding present (how grown up of us!)


- Reminders to BREATHE (it's amazing that I keep forgetting...seriously. I find myself holding my breath!)


- Giada's recipe for stuffed sweet baby peppers - YUM!


Dear God - the countdown is on, and there's lots to manage. As we know, I don't always manage my own life so well, so I am turning it all over to You, Dude. Let me know what I am supposed to do next - and give me the strength and knowledge to handle whatever I am supposed to, today. Thanks for the many blessings in my life - I know that I have it pretty darn good! You rock for granting me these blessings and the awareness to realize that they are there. Please grant all of my loved ones safe travel - and please keep an eye on L, D and RJ and anyone else that is suffering in silence. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment