Friday, August 12, 2011

8.12.11

Today, I feel gratitude for:
- Surviving driving school last night (*Bonus gratitude for not maiming the talkative brown noser that was sitting in the front row that literally commented on EVERY SINGLE THING the officer brought up. Dear LORD!)
- Headshots that I like for my new TV job
- S coming home tonight
- An awesome gathering of friends yesterday - all with really intersting viewpoints
- Fun plans to see GLEE 3-D tomorrow!

Dear God, please remove my fear of all the changes coming up in my life - help me to enjoy the ride and remember that You are in charge of all that happens in my life and have my best interest at heart. Please guide and protect and comfort my loved ones, especially D and her family as they bury her dad today, and help me to be of service wherever You see fit. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment