Wednesday, August 17, 2011

8.17.11



Today, I feel gratitude for:
- Jim Brickman's fabulously relaxing music - it's like Prozac in music form (hypothetically speaking, of course, because I haven't ever actually taken Prozac.)
- A comfortable car (since I drive 100 miles a day or more, it's nice to be comfy on the ride!)
- S packing up and loading into my car all of the stuff I cleaned out of our cupboards to donate (and have left sitting in the corner of the kitchen for over a week!)
- D calling to tell me about my airheadness on my bridal registry! (Read about that in my wedding blog at work.)
- Finding humor in our marriage application - check out the "yes or no" question above where we had to sign our names!
- Bonus: Jon Acuff's blog - and his insight and candor.

Dear God, I offer myself to you to build with me and do with me as You would have do. Please take my very flawed self and put me to work doing what You need today. Please remove my resentment towards _____ and give her everything I would wish for myself, and please continue to look after D, RJ, L and anyone else in my circle that's suffering in silence. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment