Tuesday, August 23, 2011

8.23.11

Today, I feel gratitude for:
- Caffeine (dear LORD, what would I do without it?)
- Not being a garbage truck worker (I drove in behind one this morning and it stunk to high heaven!)
-A great women's meeting last night (SO good to see my girls!)
- Hurriance Irene changing her direction away from where we are going on our honeymoon
- Fun dinner plans for "date night" tonight with S.

Dear God - the countdown is winding down and there's lots to do. Help me to prioritize and remember to make time for YOU in all the craziness...without You, I wouldn't have any of this anyway! Please continue to be with my friend D...she's got too much on her dang plate, and it's seriously not cool. Thank you for my life - and the many blessings in it. Please grant everyone safe travel this week...Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment