Monday, August 15, 2011

8.15.11

Today, I feel gratitude for:
- A packed lunch today - which I got to share with two fun coworkers that I don't get to spend nearly enough time with
- Naps!
- Friends that feel like family
- Future in-laws that I really like
- Down time this weekend to rest and relax with S

Dear God, You know what I need - better than I do. Thanks for always giving me exactly what I need, when I need it...and NOT giving me things I thought were so important. Help me to accept ______ as the way it's supposed to be right now...and also, please help me to feel some compassion and love towards ______, because right now, I don't feel very much. My life is good, and I am grateful...but these few little black marks are becoming big clouds, and I need YOU to take them from me. Thanks for doing what you do, Big Guy - You rock! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment