Thursday, August 18, 2011

8.18.11

Today, I feel gratitude for:


- Our first recycling day! It made me so happy to see our big old 75 gallon can full to the top with stuff that would have been thrown away.


- Flowers from M-Power Ministries' garden - they are doing amazing work and it was uplifting to volunteer there yesterday - and to get the beautiful flowers for my home.


- Leftovers - it was SO nice to come home and have something easy to eat after a long day.


- Finding places to cut in the wedding budget


- Good bonding time with S last night




Dear God, please grant me knowledge of Your will for me and the power to carry it out. I am pretty sure Your will doesn't include me being a jerk to anyone and everyone - so please help me to not be so snarky and sarcastic. If I am wrong on that one, though, let me know. Also, I've been a potty mouth lately - and I am pretty sure that's not part of Your plan for me either. Please remove my resentment against ______, and grant her everything I'd want for myself. And finally, please keep an eye on D, RJ, J, and L - they all seem to need a little extra TLC today. Amen.







No comments:

Post a Comment