Wednesday, July 27, 2011

7.27.11

Today, I feel gratitude for:
- S waking me up when my alarm didn't go off in time for me to still get to work!
- my dad taking his medicine, and it working!
- finally getting our thank you notes done last night
- a project at work that lets us help charity organizations
- having a wedding planner to take care of all the "little details"

Dear God, phew - I never thought I'd be grateful for someone waking me up out of a dead sleep at 4:15am, but I really am! Thanks for that - and for the many other blessings in my life. One month from today, S and I will be making the biggest commitment of our lives - and while I am not nervous about that, I am very nervous about all the stress that leads up to the big day. Please help me to remember what is really important, and to not sweat the small stuff. Please continue to bring Your healing, love and comfort to those that need it, and help me to be of service to those that are in need. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment