Tuesday, July 26, 2011

7.26.11

Today, I feel gratitude for:
- Dinner and quality time with one of my favorite ladies last night
- the ladies at St. Anne's Home
- an AWESOME surprise for S at our wedding coming together
- the geneorisity of my friends and family
- making it through a massive thunderstorm last night with no damage from it or the dogs that were freaking out about it

Dear God, thank You for the many blessings You have granted me and to the other people in my life. Please help me to just do the next right thing - and not worry about my rapidly growing "to do" list. Help me to keep my head in the game...Your game...and not to be overwhelmed, and to remember what's really important. If there is a way for me to be of use to You and Your kids, please show me how I can be of service! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment