Monday, July 11, 2011

7.11.11

Today, I feel gratitude for:
- An incredible weekend with some of my closest girlfriends - the best "nerdy" bachelorette party a girl could hope for
- Safe travel home
- My fabulous fiance's hard efforts to make our house more of a home for us
- Air conditioning
- Reading the book "Quitter" this weekend while stuck in various airports

Dear God, thank you for the many blessings You've given me - both those listed above and the many more in my life today. Please be with my family today, as we remember my mom on the anniversary of her passing - I can't believe she's been gone 11 years already. Tell her that we say "hi" and that we miss her, every day...but especially, today! Please help me to look for opportunities to be of service to You and Your kids today, and to be content with all that I have, instead of worrying about what I don't have. In addition to my family, can you please also watch over some of my friends today - they could use a little extra TLC: L and I, M, A, and J. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment