Friday, July 15, 2011

7.15.11

Today, I feel gratitude for:
- my plants showing real signs of growth after repotting them (they have major sentimental value, and it was touch and go there for a couple of weeks!)
- pay day today!
- time this weekend to get the house in order
- a suprise opportunity to have dinner with S's Aunt D at one of our favorite places last night
- be available to be of service to some girls that mean a lot to me, especially because they don't know that it's happening!

Dear God, thank you for the many blessings in my life, and for the perspective to see everything in my life as a blessing, regardless of how it seems in the current moment. You are pretty freaking talented, Dude. Please grant me knowledge of Your will for me and the power to carry it out, in all of my affairs. I know You have a plan - help me to look for the signs You send me to show me what it is, and follow! Please continue to look over the H children and their incredible mom, and over my family and friends, as many of them navigate some tricky situations. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment