Saturday, July 23, 2011

7.23.11

Today, I feel gratitude for:
- 9 hours of sleep!
- having time today to get caught up around the house and on wedding stuff
- friends that really "get me" and feel like family
- air conditioning
- my health

Dear God, thank you for the sleep - more than anything, I am grateful for that. When I get sleep, everything else seems like less of a big deal! Thank you for the other blessings in my life - You do great things, and I am glad that I can see that, today. Please help me to let go of the worry I feel about my father's health - and to place the outcome of all that happens with him and everyone I love in Your hands. Also, the wedding is 35 days away - I am not sure how time flew so fast, but please help me not to turn into a bridezilla and just take the process as it comes and let people help me. There are lots of friends and loved ones that need a special chunk of Your grace today - please show me how to be helpful to them, and please grant them the comfort and strength that only You can provide. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment