Thursday, July 14, 2011

7.14.11

Today, I feel gratitude for:
- having a fabulous group of girlfriends to share good news with when it happens
- finding not one, but two pairs of shoes to wear under my wedding dress
- Hershey kisses
- having a DVR, so I can watch "my shows" whenever I have time
- a good night's sleep (for once!)

Dear God, thanks for the sleep - I feel like a whole new person! - and for the other blessings I listed, and the many, many others I didn't. I am a lucky girl! Please help me to continue doing the things that will keep me in a good frame of mind and to keep chipping away at the many, many things on my "to do" list. Please also continue to keep an eye on my friends and family, and show me how I can be helpful to them. May I do Thy will always. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment