Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A nice email that made my day!

Last Friday, I received this wonderful email and wanted to share it with you. It totally made my day/week/month! I am grateful for Geralyn taking the time to reach out - and I am SO happy that she's found this blog helpful. Have you found it helpful? I'd love to hear from you, as well! 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi,
 
Congrats on your marriage.  Love your pics and wish you and S a lifetime of health and happiness.
 
I love your gratitude blog.  I had heard about the gratitude journal several years ago, and did one for a few years....but life got in the say and I got so busy with other stuff that I quit doing it.   After reading your blog, I am starting one again.  When I get in my car in the morning, I turn off my radio and say my prayers, and always thank God for all the many blessings I have, and say my prayers.  Then, I turn on Magic 96 and listen to you and Rob!  I listen at work and it really helps my day go better, and love 'dirty laundry'.
 
Just wanted to let you know what a difference you are making with your listeners.  Keep up the good work.
 
Geralyn Humphrey   

No comments:

Post a Comment